Today my boyfriend and i went to zales the woodlands mall to pay on my ring and of course look at my future ring ..well after much thought i firmly believe that the sales representative in which i didnt get her name but i can describe with no problem,sadly she gave me the impression as if she didnt want to help me, like i was in wrong place in which i wasn't.She almost didn't even want to show me the ring that we plan on getting once we pay off the first one.

Zales people are always glad to help me until today. She even asked where "he" was referring to my boyfriend . She made me feel like i was going to run off with the ring oce i made it clear to her i was serious when i wanted to try it on.i should of said something at the time but i was still in shock i guess. I thanked her paid the bill got my rings cleaned and i browsed on to another sales person because i wasn't done shopping the next representative was perfect.

Its not like was trashy looking i actually dressed up today.anyhow i never want to feel that way again.Thanks for listening

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of zales sales representative. Zales needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zales sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Zales.