This is my second ring from zales i have only had it for about two weeks and it turned a bronze looking color i did everything they said not to do in it and it still turned colors like the previous one i just want to speak with someone in corporate and get my money back
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bridal set for my wife and when I took it to a local jeweler to get it apprised they told me it was worth less than $150.00..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I took my dog in for grooming. They usually cut her ears on the length and brush it. This time chunks of her hair were still coming out while I..."
- "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..."
- "I was cold contacted by a door-to-door salesman about siding installation. He said they had installed siding for a neighbor behind us (not true) and asked if I wanted an..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."