This is my second ring from zales i have only had it for about two weeks and it turned a bronze looking color i did everything they said not to do in it and it still turned colors like the previous one i just want to speak with someone in corporate and get my money back
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "I was so happy when I got my origami owl braclet. I wore for approximately 3 weeks before the glass shattered while my 3 yr old was standing right below..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint Havertys in 2000. Years later, one of the table's pedestal legs split apart, causing..."
- "I was cold contacted by a door-to-door salesman about siding installation. He said they had installed siding for a neighbor behind us (not true) and asked if I wanted an..."
- "This was my first experience with the service department. I am not complaining about how they serviced or customer service . I am rating this poor because my car had..."