Walnut Creek, California
2.1
Style and Design

I have a question, literally 2 weeks ago I went to have my ring inspected and cleaned but I did not have my diamond bond paper work with me because I was on vacation for the summer.The woman printed a reiept that showed that I had an inspection done on the ring and a cleaning.

She said this would work if anything were to happen before I could get my diamond bond signed off. Today I lost a small stone (bottom right corner) and I called Zales and told them my situation. They told me that a receipt does not count for anything because they have to enter the diamond bond number in the system for it to be valid and if I didn't have my paper work when I got it inspected there was no way they could have entered the number in...

Now I'm so worried about my ring, I am going to take it into Zales tomorrow.If I pay to have the diamond replaced and then have it inspected and signed off again will my diamond bond still be valid?

Review about: Zales Ring Repair.

Had an Experience with Zales?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion