2.1
Style and Design

I have a question, literally 2 weeks ago I went to have my ring inspected and cleaned but I did not have my diamond bond paper work with me because I was on vacation for the summer.The woman printed a reiept that showed that I had an inspection done on the ring and a cleaning.

She said this would work if anything were to happen before I could get my diamond bond signed off. Today I lost a small stone (bottom right corner) and I called Zales and told them my situation. They told me that a receipt does not count for anything because they have to enter the diamond bond number in the system for it to be valid and if I didn't have my paper work when I got it inspected there was no way they could have entered the number in...

Now I'm so worried about my ring, I am going to take it into Zales tomorrow.If I pay to have the diamond replaced and then have it inspected and signed off again will my diamond bond still be valid?

Kp7708 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Zales and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zales to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zales and zales ring repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zales?

Comments