I have a question, literally 2 weeks ago I went to have my ring inspected and cleaned but I did not have my diamond bond paper work with me because I was on vacation for the summer.The woman printed a reiept that showed that I had an inspection done on the ring and a cleaning.
She said this would work if anything were to happen before I could get my diamond bond signed off. Today I lost a small stone (bottom right corner) and I called Zales and told them my situation. They told me that a receipt does not count for anything because they have to enter the diamond bond number in the system for it to be valid and if I didn't have my paper work when I got it inspected there was no way they could have entered the number in...
Now I'm so worried about my ring, I am going to take it into Zales tomorrow.If I pay to have the diamond replaced and then have it inspected and signed off again will my diamond bond still be valid?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "WARNING! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. RUSSIAN BASED. Recently i tried to launch the "email verifier" to check for valid emails in my marketing list, and all..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "I ordered a Hoodie with a certain design.well on the picture the logo was covering the front of the Hoodie when I got it the logo was about 5" long..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."