Zales Ring Repair Review from Walnut Creek, California

14 of 271 Zales reviews

I have a question, literally 2 weeks ago I went to have my ring inspected and cleaned but I did not have my diamond bond paper work with me because I was on vacation for the summer.The woman printed a reiept that showed that I had an inspection done on the ring and a cleaning.

She said this would work if anything were to happen before I could get my diamond bond signed off. Today I lost a small stone (bottom right corner) and I called Zales and told them my situation. They told me that a receipt does not count for anything because they have to enter the diamond bond number in the system for it to be valid and if I didn't have my paper work when I got it inspected there was no way they could have entered the number in...

Now I'm so worried about my ring, I am going to take it into Zales tomorrow.If I pay to have the diamond replaced and then have it inspected and signed off again will my diamond bond still be valid?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Zales Engagement Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #887759 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Zales? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 271 Zales reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zales. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zales.
Filing a new complaint about
×