I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again.I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got for christmas and I knew it was only dipped rose gold so I would have to get it redipped every few months, which I was fine with.
I wore it for a couple of months because I wanted to show it off to all of my friends and family during the holiday and decided to get it resized afterwards. Turned it in to get it resized and 6 weeks later I recieved it only for 24 hours later the rose gold had completely come off! I was so upset I immediately turned it back in to get it redone. I waited another 4 weeks and the same thing happened again!!
The man who sold me the ring explained it was because the ring wasnt dipped and set properly and there was nothing he could do except to go send it back for repairs with a rush fee.I was like, "***, no." I ended up having to do a ring exchange because I was not leaving that store without a ring.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I was kicked off offerup because I was trying to find homes for a litter of kittens. I was not aware I wasn't allowed to do that on the app...."
- "I am one of the thousands of Nuwave oven users that had the dome crack during normal use. I have had this unit only 57 days. I contacted..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."