Zales Ring Repair Review from Puyallup, Washington

4 of 271 Zales reviews

I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again.I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got for christmas and I knew it was only dipped rose gold so I would have to get it redipped every few months, which I was fine with.

I wore it for a couple of months because I wanted to show it off to all of my friends and family during the holiday and decided to get it resized afterwards. Turned it in to get it resized and 6 weeks later I recieved it only for 24 hours later the rose gold had completely come off! I was so upset I immediately turned it back in to get it redone. I waited another 4 weeks and the same thing happened again!!

The man who sold me the ring explained it was because the ring wasnt dipped and set properly and there was nothing he could do except to go send it back for repairs with a rush fee.I was like, "***, no." I ended up having to do a ring exchange because I was not leaving that store without a ring.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #926644 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Zales? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 271 Zales reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zales. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zales.
Filing a new complaint about
×