1.6
Style and Design

I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again.I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got for christmas and I knew it was only dipped rose gold so I would have to get it redipped every few months, which I was fine with.

I wore it for a couple of months because I wanted to show it off to all of my friends and family during the holiday and decided to get it resized afterwards. Turned it in to get it resized and 6 weeks later I recieved it only for 24 hours later the rose gold had completely come off! I was so upset I immediately turned it back in to get it redone. I waited another 4 weeks and the same thing happened again!!

The man who sold me the ring explained it was because the ring wasnt dipped and set properly and there was nothing he could do except to go send it back for repairs with a rush fee.I was like, "***, no." I ended up having to do a ring exchange because I was not leaving that store without a ring.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Mjudy is overall dissatisfied with Zales and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Zales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zales?

Comments