Get whatever the sales clerk says IN WRITING!you'll need it later.
If you lose your diamond, it's covered, but if you go in for the 6-month check and they find a loose stone, they harass you that you don't have a warranty and NOW you owe $80+ to fix it. Oh, I see, so if I go out and oops! Loose a stone, you replace it for FREE, yet when I'm proactive about caring for my ring, you nickel and dime me to death in saying that the warranty my husband got when he initially purchased the ring wasn't "lifetime" as the sale clerk explained, it actually expired in two years, and since it's after two years, we have this other "lifetime warranty" you can buy for $80 PER RING! WTH???
Here a beautiful expression of my husbands love for me has turned into this nightmare where this horrid company wants more money from me! I think I'm better off, going to your competitor, Zales, having my two rings of yours melted down and start from scratch. YOU SUCK! Another customer/family of customers you can say goodbye to.
Maybe next time a customer calls to complain you will get back to them in the 2 business days you promise (not a week, when I call to follow up), and then hire good managers who don't then call me, after I've followed up, to then again have the audacity to ask for MORE money and that I should upgrade my ring!
Are you for real or just on the planet to rip people off and take advantage of people?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 2 Diamond Bands
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "Ordered a $4000 Vizio 75" TV from Costco on November 24th. Then receive a "Heart-stopping" email with a tracking # that goes to the Ceva Logistics tracking page! I had..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "PFD has the absolute worst possible customer service and not a shred of integrity. I have been shopping around for the best price for the large amounts of high quality..."