Sales person didnt even ackowledge me and i was only person there in store.Stood there while she was just completely ignoring me standing behind counter.

Needed engagement ring fixed cause stone fell out. She took ring and put paper on counter for meto sign without speaking one word to me..... she then said "we will call when it comes in. Bye" i had to ask her how long it would take.

She said eight weeks and then walked away... only reason i went there is cause that is where my husband bought it- NEVER go to zales!! I have been to zales twice now. The second time i needed ring re-sized.

Same rude customer service as first time, but different employee.....obviously they just do not care at all!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Zales. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Zales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zales?

Comments