1.2

I purchased an engagement ring from zales.HUGE mistake.

the engagement broke off but so where all the diamonds in the ring, just falling off IN the ring box... all of the diamonds on one side where crooked. a lot of the prongs where not holding the diamonds on. there was a part of the ring where the loop met the main part of the ring that wasn't even welded to hold the main piece on, and what did they do when all of this EXTEREMELY poor craftsmanship was brought to their attention?

nothing. not a single thing. I have the card with them, I have purchased several items with them, never will I again. I will be paying off and closing the card immediately.

Don't fall into the same bulls*** that I did.these people are crooks.

This person wrote the review because of "several things apply" of zales ring from Zales. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zales to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality, worst experience ever, no solution and lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zales for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zales?

Comments