Zales - Ripped me off
I bought a bridal set for my wife and when I took it to a local jeweler to get it apprised they told me it was worth less than $150.00 really?On top of that I had it close the account and pay $576.55 of the remaining balance I had on the account, Citigroup had an 28.8 apr if you don't pay the balance in full, when I saw my statement I was charged almost $400.00 dollars just on interest charge.
I was told by Ken id HFO from zales that I had it call the insurance company on my ring and cancel it, otherwise I was going to still get bill for that.
I didn't know they where as bad as people describe it but they are.I think we a group of people should get together and sue citigroup and zales and get a settlement from the court.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bridal Set
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."