Zales - Ripped me off
I bought a bridal set for my wife and when I took it to a local jeweler to get it apprised they told me it was worth less than $150.00 really?On top of that I had it close the account and pay $576.55 of the remaining balance I had on the account, Citigroup had an 28.8 apr if you don't pay the balance in full, when I saw my statement I was charged almost $400.00 dollars just on interest charge.
I was told by Ken id HFO from zales that I had it call the insurance company on my ring and cancel it, otherwise I was going to still get bill for that.
I didn't know they where as bad as people describe it but they are.I think we a group of people should get together and sue citigroup and zales and get a settlement from the court.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bridal Set
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."