This is the email I sent to the corporate office - as of today, no reply. I appreciate your reply, but I have a few concerns with this issue.

I called three times and waited on hold for over 50 minutes each time. The last time (12/08) I was on hold for 1 hour and 48 minutes before someone finally connected to the call. I talked to a man who claimed his name was Enrique Suarez. He told me the same thing you said in your email "Zales does not accept personalized items for return" I asked him where that was stated and he directed me to the website.

I read to him EXACTLY what was on your website and it states that returns are not accepted on special order watches - there is NOTHING about special order or personalized jewelry (I have attached a screenshot of your website with that verbiage). After going back and forth with Enrique and a "manager" who would not get on the phone with me, it was confirmed that the website is not specific about personalized jewelry and they would make an exception, accepting the return this one time. Enrique said that he was putting in the request to have a prepaid label emailed to me to return the ring emphasizing that the email could take up to 24 hours to arrive because of the holiday rush. I was fine with that and asked for the case number.

When I didn't receive the email by Sunday morning, I tried calling only to wait on hold for 40 minutes until I hung up. I completely understand the "busy season" but do not understand why the online chat is not working (and has not worked since Thursday, December 7th), why customers would be on hold for more than 50 minutes, and why I was promised a solution and told something that was NOT true in an effort to "get me off the phone". This is a simple ring with 2 words engraved on it, just like the one pictured on your website, however the words are so tiny that everyone I showed asked me what was written. What is the point of having a ring personalized if it is NOT legible?

I did not ask that you personalize a ring that was not made to be personalized or ask for words that contained more characters than what is allowed? The words I wanted engraved are even LESS than the maximum (which is 8 for left and 9 for right) I asked that JUST (4 characters) BREATHE (8 characters) and yet both words are IMPOSSIBLE to read.

Review about: Zales Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments