I have had nothing short of TERRIBLE service from Zales. I purchased a ring in the store located in Killeen,TX. When I ordered I ordered two mens wedding bands

( With Mary G.). The bands came in being the completely wrong rings so I returned them. Upon doing so I was told that my account would be clear except a minor charge and the manager (Kevin F.) told me that he would make sure the charge was removed. Well in December I received a statement showing that I owed this $4 and that is was delinquent. I went into the hospital to have a baby and upon leaving the hospital I went to the store the next day and spoke to the manager. At this point I had also checked my credit and it had already been placed on my credit report. I told Kevin the issue I was having and he got on the phone then "took care of it". Until later I did not know what he meant by " took care of it". Upon going in to try and order another ring for my husband and giving Zales a second chance ( clearly a bad decision) I was told my credit was reduced to $500. I asked why and they said there showed and extremely late payment on my account of $4. I explained that I had never made that payment because I did not owe $4 and the manager had taken care of that for me. ( I was in the strore for this phone call) Well the gentleman on the phone told me he could not help me further. I then asked Kevin about what the gentleman had told me and he confirmed that in fact yes, he had just shorted his drawer and paid the $4 on my account. Well now I have since not been able to get credit elsewhere completely due to the fact that I have this payment history on my account. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CHARGED THIS $4! On top of that the manager should have NEVER done what he did. This is absolutely 100% ridiculous, Between myself and my husband we have spent no less than $10,000 with Zales and I have never been treated so poorly by a company. At this point I want my credit corrected and I never want to deal with Zales or any associated companies again. TERRIBLE.

Oh and additionally, when I applied for my card the lady input my name incorrectly. My name at the time was Sierra Marshall but she ( Mary G.) put in Marshall Sierra, So I guess that is how you will need to look me up.

Lauren is the only person in this store who has ever helped me.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I will be taking my business back to Kays,

This reviewer shared experience about "multiple" and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Zales. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Zales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zales?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1180124

Zales has merged with Kay, so I doubt that'll solve anything. They work under the same mother company.