At first my boyfriend and I came in to just take a look at rings in June. A man helped us by the name of Cody and when I found a ring I really loved from the Vera wang collection he told us it was limited edition now and Vera wang stopped making it so if I didn't buy it today I may never find it again.

Of course being naive I believed him because he was so nice and so informative. Then he handed me over to larisa and the two of them continued to help us out through out this process. They told us about the Zales card. Stated that to lower my monthly payment I could do the plan with 9% interest.

I almost backed out with it being monthly interest. When they said no it's per year so the interest would be so small I once again believed them. (Word for word). They then gave me a ring size 6 that was in their show case (I'm a 9) and said yes it doesn't fit but you can have this ring resized as many times as you want to through out your pregnancy and after.

Never once asking to resize it for us and us being so excited we just left with the sizes they gave us for our rings. The next day we go to towneast zales to have our rings resized and the lady there tells us that firewheel zales must have really wanted to make this sale because they lied to us. The ring has to be special ordered for the right size and it can take 10 weeks. So I then I figured I'd ask if this ring was really limited edition and no longer being made and she said no that's not true either.

Then I receive my statement today and the interest is monthly not yearly. So my payments they told me I'd have,the minimum payment is 30 dollars higher than they told me to expect. The only reason we bought the rings when we did was because they made it afforadsble and sound like I'd never be able to get the ring I loved ever again. And I'm very upset at the dishonesty.

With a baby on the way we are on a tight budget and larisa and Cody despite the fact that they knew I did not want to pay a certain amount because of this, they still lied just to get a sale. And sent us on our way knowing what they did.

I do not recommend anyone to come to this zales. Towneast zales was so honest and I wish I had gone there first.

Review about: Zales Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Lied about everything to make a sale.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Ring.

I didn't like: Not offering to resize due to lying, Telling me my payments would be much less than they actually are, Pushiness to buy that day saying it was limited edition lies, Communication.

Comments