Style and Design

WORSE PLACE EVER!!! IM FILING A LAWSUITE ON THEM > They take you money and false advertise this place is a joke .

Been on hold for 3 hours no lie and they still cant tell me where my refund is . They told me the manager Paul that my money would be back on my card in 24 hours , its been 4 days I call this Moring and wait 1 hour 45 mins just to get a rep to pick up , then he says auh auh I don't know I don't know and so on so I ask to speak to a manager so he places me on hold, then picks up and is saying he is the supervisor lol so after him still saying he doesn't know anything I asked him to connect me to a different manager long story short he admitted to disguises his voice. I finally got a manager a real one I guess named INTI badge number 208207797 in which he told me shut up stop complaining and listen to him , that they do not do cancels for guest people and the manager Paul I spoke to on Friday put in a cancel but it was denied because I'm a guest . UMMM ?

So I said I was lied to by paul he said yes but he will override the cancel make an exemption for me so I will get my money back but , but he cant guarantee I will get by money back!!! So I asked so what I just wasted $600 ?

your telling me I cant have my money put back on my card in which ZALES took out and I don't have any ring or nothing from ZALES just money taken out of my account . THIS IS A FRAUD THEY STEAL AND FALSE ADVERSTISE I AM FILING A SUITE

Reason of review: FAlse Advertising , shitty cusomer service, liars, .

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

Hi, I have a similar issue with Zales. I cancelled and order, they got the order back but have not given me a refund yet.

It has been 30 days and they keep saying it is under "investigation". What did you end up doing to get your issue resolved?

BUYER BEWARE ONLY FIVE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

BEEN OVER 10 DAYS NOW AND STILL NO RESPONCE.

YET ANOTHER WITHOUT ANY CONTACT. GOT THE SAME ANSWER THAT ANYONE ELSE WHO COMPLAINED GO!

SORRY WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS WE CAN. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE DECEMBER 9. I'LL KEEP POSTING THIS UNTIL I GET RESULTS!

STILL HAVE NOT CONTACTED ME AS PROMISED. iWILL KEEP POSTING THIS UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER!

BUYERS BEWARE…..WARNING!

WARING! WARING!

ZALES THE DIAMOND STORE IS THE BIGGEST RIPP OFF EVER! 500+% MARK UP. THEY ALSO STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY.

WAY BEHIND. IF YOU DON’T FOLLOW THEIR RULES EXACTLY WARRANTY IS VOID. “THAT IS JUST POLICY” HERE’S OUR STORY SAD BUT TRUE! My grandson, who is in the Marines, purchase an engagement ring from the local Zales in San Diego last Dec.

He then got deployed and spent the next seven months on a ship. I kept the ring safe until he returned to get married. But the wedding was canceled. We tried to return the ring through Zales, but their RETURN POLICY is 60 days!

No matter what! “JUST POLICY” So we had the ring appraised by two reputable independent stores, who both said the ring is worth about $800 and Zales cost was about $350-$500. He paid $2499 for it. The best that we could get from them was $350 to $400.

Both noticed that a small stone was missing, probably happened when Zales cleaned the ring. Called Zales again about the missing stone, no problem it’s covered under warranty. But sorry, you must have the ring checked and cleaned by Zales every six months otherwise the WARRANTY is VOID. It’s “JUST POLICY”.

We explained that it would have been hard to have the ring cleaned because the ship does not have a Zales on board! This ring has never been on a finger! Now comes the real good news. On January 1 his balloon payment is due or start paying 24% interest on the balance plus the accrued interest of $600.

BUYERS BEWARE! HARD LESSON LEARNED BY A YOUNG MARINE!

Zales At Zales, we believe the world needs more love that lasts, love that you can't wait to share and love that is patient. That's a Diamond Kind of Love.