1.9K views

I ORDERED A RING FOR MY GIRLFRIEND ON MAY 25TH 2011 AND TODAY IS JUNE 6TH 2011 A TOTAL OF 7 BUSINESS DAYS.NO INFO ON WEBSITE OF STATUS OF MY ORDER, SO IM NOT SURE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THIS PEOPLE TO PROCESS A SIMPLE ORDER.

WHEN CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY ARE RUDE AND DONT KNOW NOTHING TO SAID BUT ( IT TAKES 7 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS ) VERY RUDE DEPT. I WILL NEVER SHOP FROM ZALES OR RECOMEND IT TO NOBODY. AWFUL EXPERIENCE, WORST TIME FRAME.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM.I WILL GIVE THEM THE FULL 10 BIZ DAYS, IF MY ORDER DOESNT ARRIVE I WILL BE CANCELING MY ORDER.

Review about: Zales Ring.

Had an Experience with Zales?

Comments

Maybe you shouldn't have waited to buy your girlfriend a gift 7-10 business days before your anniversary/birthday/whatever.Plan things out.

Stop complaining.

carolmutt
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #763509

I hope you can cancel.My order did not come either and they told me I could not cancel but must wait for it to come and refuse it or find a store to return it to.

In the meantime they would charge my credit card!!

What kind of *** is that?I contacted my credit card to start a complaint process!

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #761460

This is so true. Zales has the worst customer service. They are nothing more than a bait and switch back alley pawn shop

Maldonado, Maldonado, Uruguay #444844

I might take all these online order issues as a sign that buying jewelry online is not the best plan.Next time I would just go to the store.

By going into a store, you do not mistake how it could look in person or sizing nor do you risk shipping issues.

I agree the customer service side doesn't sound good, but in person it is harder to be rude, not impossible but harder.Companies use UPS and FedEx to ship stuff so if things are late I'd start laying the blame there.

Maldonado, Maldonado, Uruguay #444824

Get off the couch & stop buying jewelry online you ***.

My daughter has had the same horrendous experience with them.After 5 years she finally found the ring she wanted.

While she had it in her "shopping cart" someone "supposedly" purchased the last one out from under her. When she tried to call customer service they were EXTREMELY rude & could care less. The next day while checking the stock, the ring appeared again and she made the purchase. After waiting for 7 days she called to check the status of her ring.

The guy on the phone said everything was fine & that her order should ship by that Thursday. On Tuesday night she received an email at 9:30pm, customer service closes at 8pm, stating they were canceling her order. The next day when we called to ask why we were told the order was fine & now it's canceled, the lady informed me that since she was requesting that it be sized, that the ring very well could have been damaged in the re-sizing process & that since it appears to be the only one they had in stock, she's SOL. She said they couldn't sell a damaged item & be proud of their item.

Needless to say my daughter is very upset! I'd like to know a company of this size, how in the *** could they damage something that should be an everyday task like wiping your butt.

Those jewelers should be able to do this in their sleep.So for those of you still waiting on receiving your merchandise, I hope it doesn't get canceled on you as well.

i had the same experience with zales online, bought a ring for my girlfriend after 2 weeks of hearing nothing back i called waited an hour to speak to a human and was told that the ring had been backordered but was on its way to the warehouse. A week passes when i recieve an email stating that the order was cancelled because they no longer had the item. THis is the most ridiculus fiasco ever to go through to get a piece of jewelry, by the way the ring that we wanted was at our local store.

How is an email rude??

I ordered a ring on June 10, received on June 15. No problems at all.