1.9
Style and Design

I ordered 3 items via the Zales website, I recieved 1 in a box.The same day I got another box from them that was addressed to me but inside the packing slip was to someone in NY - I am in CO.

Clearly not what I wanted. I called to ask how to send it back, since it wasn't my item and I shouldn't have to pay for it. After 3 days they sent me a label. And was told I would get a refund for the items I didn't receive.

I shipped the item out the next day. Two weeks and two phone calls later, I still don't have a refund. I did confirm that they received the item I shipped back. Each time I call waited on hold for over 30 minutes.

Over this process I spoke to 2 men who had no idea of the processes of their company and proceeded to blame others for the mistakes. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN! Nor will I advise anyone else to do so. To date, I am still waiting for my refund.

P.S.

Do not bother emailing them about your issue, their system doesn't work.---- Forwarded Message ----- The following message to was undeliverable.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Zales. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $126 and wants Zales to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery, customer service, call wait time and no email contact. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zales and zales shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zales?

Comments