For my 20th Anniversary on March 22, 2017, I went to zales to purchase some diamond earrings with the extended warranty.I have been wanting some of these earring for many many years.

Well, to be honest, now I really wish I would not have wasted my time or my money in this HORRIBLE company. I was only able to wear my very expensive earrings twice! Since every time I placed them in my ears they would caused my ears to swell up and get bad puss infected drainage. I went to return them on the 69th day (I honestly thought I had 90 days), but, to my complete horror I went to the local Natchez, MS zales store, the same store that I purchased them from and have purchased many many things from including my wedding ring from 20 years ago.

I was told by the very RUDE employee (who had no time at all to help me since she was busy trying to find her dog (keep in mind no one was in the store, but me) that the manager would do a complete customer satisfaction and return them for me since they were causing my ears to get so infected, that I needed to come back again tomorrow when the manager will be in. I told her I got off work at 4 and would be back at this same time tomorrow. So the very next day I went and when I walked into the store I was fussed at by the same employee because I had not called to make sure the manager was there before I came. (I did not know that we as customers needed to call and go around the managers schedule) The fact that I was told this and fussed at about this is totally unacceptable to me.

So I finally asked the employee to please called the manager (who’s name is April) and ask about my return. The manager flat out REFUSED to do a customer return for me. Told me I could only return them for a store credit or anything else in the store for the same value of money. I explained to her that medically the earring were causing major problems with my ears and could not wear them.

In fact I cannot wear any earrings for a few months (thanks for that BTW) and even offered her a letter from my doctor to prove that I physically cannot wear these earrings. She did not care at all and only wanted me to exchange them. I was also told they do not do customer returns because they will not get their commission money. OK REALLY, so your commission for these earring are more important that the customer satisfaction and is the reason I cannot return them?

She did NOTHING AND DID NOT CARE very very very rude! So I asked for the number to call the customer service above this store when I walked out. I called the corporate customer service lady (Krizia) who was appalled that the store would not return them only offered exchange (NOT WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTS). She even called and try to get her to return them.

NO LUCK so she sent an email to the managers manager and was told I would be contacted in 48 hours. Well that was over a week ago and no call. So I once again call the corporate office to try and get these earring returned, after being on hold yet again for about another hour, I was told the same thing the managers manager will do absolutely NOTHING AGAIN. NO HELP AT ALL.

I am at a loss here. I guess CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is a thing of the past with the company. I have purchased from zales since before we got married including my wedding band, necklaces, bracelets, watches, and many many more over the last 20 years and have NEVER had a problem. I CANNOT wear these earrings and am offered no help whatsoever in returning them.

This is a terrible and horrible company that offers NO customer service at ALL. So now I am stuck with $1,600.00 earring I CANNOT physically wear!! I, my family, friends will NEVER EVER gives zales our money again if this is how they treat their customers! VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I hope everyone that reads this also will NEVER waster your money with them.CASE NUMBER 694472

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Zales Earrings
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1600
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Zales?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion