Zales Customer Service
- (800) 311-5393
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Product quality, Website, Store staff seemed sorry even while refusing to honor price, Staff at the store were very nice, Ring
Customer service, Quality, Bad quality, Poor product, No solution
Zales is the second largest retailer of fine jewelry in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The company consists of several business parts, such as Zales Jewelers, Zales outlet, Gordon's Jewelers, Piercing Pagoda, Peoples Jewelers, and Mapping Jewelers. All these are chain of shops throughout the North America. The company also operates two major Internet shops. Zales sold Canadian based al the Peoples II kiosks and carts in 2007 and in 2008 they sold Bailey Banks & Biddle jewelry stores to Finlay Enterprises.
Zales is ranked 154 out of 715 in Luxury / Jewelry category
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Plano, Texas, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Mobile, Alabama, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Zales to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future