Zales Phone Numbers and Emails

Zales Email:

Technical Support
Send Message
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Zales Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 311-5393
Total calls: 725 Issues resolved: 23 Last call: Feb 19, 2024

What Is the Zales Customer Service Phone Number?

You are welcome to use the Zales customer service number, which is 1-800-311-5393. This number is the same for every state. However, it does not operate around the clock and follows the company's regular working hours. This means you won't be able to call Zale’s phone number on common holidays and weekends. If you encounter such situations, you should find another way to contact customer support. For example, use the live chat feature on the website. It also isn't available around the clock, but an automated assistant might be able to help you.

What Is the Zales Corporate Office Address?

Their main Zales corporate office is located in the state of Texas. You can write a letter or personally visit their office at this address: 901 W. Walnut Hill Ln. Irvine, TX 75038. There are no consumer services available there for sales or purchases. You can contact them in case you need to meet with the top administrative staff or specific employees from a particular department. It is possible to call or write them through official communication channels before going to the Zale headquarters in person. This will help you save a significant amount of time.

What Are the Zales Customer Care Business Hours?

You can get full support from a live customer support representative of the company during their working hours. They are available Monday through Friday, with Zales customer service hours from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM ET. You can also receive assistance on Saturdays but during more limited hours from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM ET. Sundays are also available for help but with even more restricted hours from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM ET. Call or chat live to connect with a representative who will assist you.

PissedConsumer Club

1.7
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Zales's Customer Service?

Pricila Dym
Pricila Dym
Feels Disappointed | Mar 10, 2023

Cannot resolve my problem

Manetric D
Manetric D
Feels Disappointed | Jan 07, 2023

My experience over the phone with customer service rep was great. The lady I spoke with was understanding, apologetic and honest. My experience in store wasn’t.

Sheikh Mob
Sheikh Mob
Feels Disappointed | Jan 06, 2023

Zhe told ..me to check website make sure it's www.zales

Summary of Zales Customer Service Calls

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Zales?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I need to transaction details”
  • “Make a payment”
  • “They dont take the payments out”

Request for Information Question:

• “My order status”
  • “Product question”
  • “About my payment”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I received a package from Zales, that I didn't order.”
  • “Sent my rung the wrong address”
  • “Didn't receive my order”

Cards Question:

• “Need my card number”
  • “Stolen card”
  • “Haven't received my zales card yet”

Product/ Service Question:

• “On line order is defective”
  • “To see if I had Insurance on some earrings”
  • “Zales in Augusta Mall in Georgia are closed my warranty on my wedding rings are past Due will I lose my warranty”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Date of return label”
  • “For return ithem”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceled order”
  • “Cancel policy”
  • “Want to cancel my account”

Account Question:

• “Set up Zales account”
  • “My balance. And then looking up an older item from enchanted Disney collection.”
  • “Account info”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Order online”

Staff Question:

• “Customers services”
  • “To complain about the service I received after my local zales having had my tennis bracelet since 5/2022.”
  • “Bad customer service”

Refund Question:

• “Refund of deposit never received items”
  • “Refund”
  • “My refund check”

Employment Question:

• “401k info”

Other Question:

• “Update personal info”
  • “Line increase”
  • “Somebodytosendmoneytomoneytomybankbut In't get it”

About

Related Companies

Signet Jewelers, Kay Jewelers, Jared, Piercing Pagoda, Belden Jewelers

Summary

Zales is the second largest retailer of fine jewelry in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The company consists of several business parts, such as Zales Jewelers, Zales outlet, Gordon's Jewelers, Piercing Pagoda, Peoples Jewelers, and Mapping Jewelers. All these are chain of shops throughout the North America. The company also operates two major Internet shops. Zales sold Canadian based al the Peoples II kiosks and carts in 2007 and in 2008 they sold Bailey Banks & Biddle jewelry stores to Finlay Enterprises.

Zales reviews and complaints

1.7
Helzberg Diamonds image
226 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about Zales? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup