Zales - Upgrade: I was surprised when I traded up my 2 cwt ring to a 3 cwt ring.
I was surprised when I traded up for a 3cwt ring; Zales put my 2 cwt ring right back in the case for resale, without sending to a jeweler for cleaning, to check prongs, etc. I had worn for about 6 mos, and makes me wonder "where the 3 cwt ring I now had, had been??" I would think that the "pre-owned" jewelery should be marked and advertised as such, in stead of one assuming that the jewelery in the cases is actually brand new and never worn before. Take a look in the cases...dull and used looking.review #171360
You may also like
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "ordered a nice new Asus monitor with next day shipping from amazon. 25 dollar next day shipping. tracking information says "attempted for delivery" for this morning (dec 31st 2013) but..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "I booked a flight FOR 7/12/2015 and it confirmed for 12/7/2015. Edreams wouldn't help me with their "computer glitch" saying I did it wrong. I went back..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."