Zales - Upgrade: I was surprised when I traded up my 2 cwt ring to a 3 cwt ring.
I was surprised when I traded up for a 3cwt ring; Zales put my 2 cwt ring right back in the case for resale, without sending to a jeweler for cleaning, to check prongs, etc. I had worn for about 6 mos, and makes me wonder "where the 3 cwt ring I now had, had been??" I would think that the "pre-owned" jewelery should be marked and advertised as such, in stead of one assuming that the jewelery in the cases is actually brand new and never worn before. Take a look in the cases...dull and used looking.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bridal set for my wife and when I took it to a local jeweler to get it apprised they told me it was worth less than $150.00..."
- "the new wave oven dome cracks under warranty u call to get a replacement one they sell you a upgraded one with three year warranty, caws they claim they no..."
- "My experience with Zales had brought me nothing but stress, disappointment and so much dismay. It took me roughly five years to save for a ring upgrade and just ended..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "I went shopping on Kohls.com for a baby shower gift for my brother & his wife. $120 later I was ready to check out and went through the checkout process...."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "Everything was a complete rip off from the start. The wig was for $137 but they charged $5extra from my card,which I didn't mind as long as I would receive..."
- "Their you have they lose your package refuse delivery from Amazon ..."
- "They said they would award me generously extra points so I could do some shopping... well they rewarded me an extra 3 dollars even though I paid 10 for shipping......"