Zales - Upgrade: I was surprised when I traded up my 2 cwt ring to a 3 cwt ring.
I was surprised when I traded up for a 3cwt ring; Zales put my 2 cwt ring right back in the case for resale, without sending to a jeweler for cleaning, to check prongs, etc. I had worn for about 6 mos, and makes me wonder "where the 3 cwt ring I now had, had been??" I would think that the "pre-owned" jewelery should be marked and advertised as such, in stead of one assuming that the jewelery in the cases is actually brand new and never worn before. Take a look in the cases...dull and used looking.d636856 review #171360
You may also like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."